Good Afternoon Club Members,
You are formally invited and given notice to attend the Burlington Centaurs RFC Annual General Meeting will be held on Tuesday, December 8th at 7:00 pm upstairs at the Burlington Rugby Club located at Sherwood Forest Park.
All registered members are strongly encouraged to put forth your ideas and determine the direction of the future of the club. Your input and votes are extremely important towards the growth of the club.
The Nominations Board for club positions for 2016 has been posted upstairs in the clubhouse. Nominations must be seconded by voting members in good standing.
During the AGM will review the Director’s reports of the club and the Club Positions will be voted upon.
From Section IV of the Club Constitution the club positions to be voted upon include:
- The President
- Director of Administration
- Director of Finances
- Director of Facilities
- Director of Social
- Director of Games
- Director of Men’s Rugby
- Director of Women’s Rugby
- Director of Junior Development
All voting and social members are encouraged to attend. From Section III of the Club Constitution:
- d) A Social Member shall be a non-playing member interested in furthering the objects of the club but will not be entitled to vote at general meetings. ($25 social membership fee – included in NOBS dues)
- e) A Voting Member shall be a non-playing member interested in furthering the objects of the club including being eligible to vote at general meetings. ($75 voting membership fee – included in Club dues)
If you are unable to attend and you are a voting member in Good Standing please fill out the attached proxy vote and email email@example.com
Director of Administration
Burlington Centaurs RFC
“Friends through Rugby
Friends through Life”