BURLINGTON CENTAUR REFUND POLICY
The total dues paid each season consist of three fees; Rugby Canada, Rugby Ontario, and the Burlington Centaurs.
As a result, each portion of the total dues must be reimbursed from each organization. The Refund Policies of each organization are listed below.
RUGBY CANADA REFUND POLICY
- Refunds must be formally requested by the member or on behalf of a member by a parent or guardian (applicable for any member under the age of majority within their province or territory) through the SportLoMo system within 15 days of original purchase. SportLoMo will be responsible for issuing payment back to each member via the registration system.
- All refunds will be approved automatically if a request is submitted within 15 days of original purchase and no games have been played within the 15 day timeframe.
- Only full online refunds will be granted once the request has been made within 15 days of the original purchase.
- Refunds that fall outside of the 15-day window from the original purchase shall be reviewed by all member organizations and processed on an individual basis. If approved Rugby Canada, Provincial Unions, Regional Association and Clubs will be responsible for the payment to the member offline, outside of the registration system.
RUGBY ONTARIO REFUND POLICY
Further to the Rugby Canada Policy above, Rugby Ontario has the following policies:
- A refund may be requested at any time from the date of registration until April 30th, provided that the registrant has not participated in any rugby related activities. 2. After April 30th, a refund may be requested within 15 days of original purchase if no games have been played within that 15 day timeframe.
- A refund may be requested where a team folds prior to the commencement of a program, league or competition, and the registrant is unable to find a suitable alternative team in which to participate. Such a request must be submitted within 15 days of the scheduled commencement of the relevant program, league or competition.
- Refunds will not be provided in any other circumstances.
FOR INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLY FOR RUGBY ONTARIO REFUND, WATCH THE LINKED VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZsuLF2mOUo&feature=yo utu.be
BURLINGTON CENTAUR REFUND POLICY (Players Ill/Injured During the Season or Players Withdrawing After Registration)
- The Monthly Rugby Cost will be reimbursed for each month following notification of withdrawal from the team roster. For example, a player is released June 20th, the refund would be 2 x Monthly Rugby Cost (July & Aug).
- Notification of a player’s intention to withdraw from the team, must be submitted in writing to the Burlington Centaurs Rugby Club. The Monthly Rugby Cost is determined by the cost of team registration divided by 4.
- A full refund may be requested where a team folds prior to the commencement of a program, league or competition.
- The cost of the team shorts, socks, and club shirt provided to each player will be deducted from all refunds.