The Burlington Centaurs RFC seek a head coach for the 2014 season and beyond. Burlington is a progressive club with 3 Senior mens sides, a Senior womens team and a strong junior system( including minis), plus old boys. Playing at Sherwood Forest Park, their facilities include a clubhouse with change rooms, full and well maintained pitch, access to artificial field Turf pitches for winterized dome environment and a well earned reputation for great hosting. The ideal candidate shall be able to fulfill the following criteria:
- Plan and execute two or more training sessions per week from March through October;
- Plan and execute game plans for pre-season, regular season and Cup matches as appropriate
- Seek to develop and improve skill level of all senior men players
- Understand and work within the parameters of Ontario senior mens club rugby, and be willing to work with the High Performance pathway of provincial/national rugby as requested.
- Work with the club executive to raise the profile and success level of the club
- Must have or working towards NCCP Competition Introduction Certification
Salary to be negotiated with the successful candidate. Interested applicants should forward their rugby CV to Barry Goldberg, President firstname.lastname@example.org , before 4:00 pm on Friday, November 15, 2013. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.