We are excited to welcome you back to the Burlington Centaurs Rugby Club with our Return to Play Plan in place as approved by Rugby Ontario and the Ministry of Health.
Registration has been discounted across all divisions to ONLY $99 REGISTER HERE
Mondays & Wednesdays
6:00-7:00 pm for U8/U10/U12/U14
Tuesdays & Thursdays
5:30-6:30 pm for U16/U18/U19
7:00-8:00 pm for Senior Men & Women
The Centaurs have been working hard on our Return to Play Plan to create protocols to ensure the safety of our members, our coaches and our community which includes the following:
- All members and coaches MUST be registered through Sportslomo and MUST complete the Player Attestation Form Online prior to every training session.
- Player Attestation Form Instructions
- Upon arrival players MUST Check-In at a Sanitation Station, located field side, to ensure members have filled out the player attestation form to complete tracing attendance.
- At the start of each session the coaches will review physical distancing protocols with players.
- Any players that do not adhere to the physical distancing protocols will be asked to leave the training session.
- Players are asked to come prepared for training as the changerooms and showers will be closed. Washrooms will be accessible.
- After training, members are requested to leave the field in a timely manner to the parking lot area.
- All balls and equipment will be cleaned and the facilities sanitized following the sessions.
- Coaches will complete the World Rugby Return to Play Awareness module. Players are also encouraged to complete their certification à World Rugby COVID Certification
Additional details will be provided from your coaches and Division Directors.
We look forward to providing a fun and active rugby experience to all new and returning players.